Saturday, June 14, 2014

Natural Makeup

Left: No makeup
Right: The makeup from this look


Products



Smashbox Photo Finish Primer- Light
Lancome Teint Miracle- Ivoire 2 (C)
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- Light1 Chantilly
Lancome Translucence powder- 100 Ivoire
Nars Blush- Oasis
Nars Pro-Prime Eyeshadow Base
Naked Basics Palette- Venus, W.O.S., Faint
Stila stay all day waterproof eye liner- Moss
Maybelline Great Lash- Clear
Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment- Rosé

 Tools




Essence of Beauty kabuki brush
Sephora Synthetic complexion powder 43
e.l.f. Complexion Brush
e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush
Sephora Perfecting Concealer 20


Process



After moisturizing my face, I use a small amount of Smashbox Photo Finish primer in Light all over my face to help my makeup stay put all day.


Using the Sephora Synthetic complexion powder brush #43, I used about a pump and a half of the Lancome Teint Miracle foundation in the shade Ivoire.


I put a dab of concealer on the back of my hand using the wand that comes with the product. Then, using the Sephora Perfecting Concealer brush #20, I conceal under my eyes and on any redness or breakouts.



Using the Essence of Beauty Kabuki brush that I bought from CVS, I use Lancome Translucent Powder in Ivoire to set my foundation and concealer and to mattify the look.


With the e.l.f. complexion brush, I concentrate Nars blush in Oasis onto the apples of my cheeks and sweep upwards towards my temples.


I use the Nars Pro-Prime eyeshadow base because it really helps to keep eyeshadows from creasing if you have oily eyelids.


I use three colors from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette in order to add definition to my eyes. Using the e.l.f. eyeshadow C brush, I use the color W.O.S. all over my eyelid as a base. Then, I add the color faint in the crease of my eyelid and blend it out. Finally, I use the color Venus right under my brow bone and by my tear-duct to brighten my eyes. 


 I use stila Stay all Day waterproof eyeliner in Moss to line my upper lid without winging it out. I find that the dark green of the eyeliner brings out my eye color.


For this natural look, I prefer not to fill in my eyebrows, but I still want them to look polished. I sweep Maybelline Great Lash in Clear through my eyebrows to keep them in place and define their shape.


Lastly, I use Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Rosé to add a hint of color to my lips that still looks natural. The bright pink color helps my face look more awake.


This is the finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment